WHY TO VISIT NEPAL?
Little Known until the mid-20th century, when the country was opened to the outside world,Nepal is home to 101 diverse ethnic groups who even today pratice centuries old traditions and religious beliefs which have changed little over time.
* Mt Everest – the world’s highest peak and many other mountains including 8 of the world’s 10 highest peaks.
* Birth place of Lord Buddha -Lumbini.
* Best trekking trails in the world also known as the Paradise for Trekking.
* We have 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within a radius of 20 km and 3 outside Kathmandu valley.
* Diverse and multi ethnic culture (more than 40 ethnic group and 70 spoken languages)
* Living Heritage，One of the most happiest and safest country in the world.
The immense diversity in Nepal's flora and fauna is remarkable.
Diverse climatic variations providing unique attractions such as:
Lake at an highest altitude.
848 species of birds
More than 640 species of butterflies
7000 species of flowering plants including 350 endemic ones
175 species of mammals
190 species of fish
143 species of moths
180 species of dragonflies
35 % land mass covered by forests
600 indigenous plant
Rare and endangered species – Tiger, Red Panda,Snow leopard, Rhino,Crocodiles etc.
Diverse adventure activities: Paragliding, Rafting, Mountaineering, Trekking,Ultralight Aircraft ,Kayaking, Hot air balloon, Mountain flight, Jungle safari, Mountain biking, Bungy,and so on.