Go Nepal, Kathmandu Nepal
Annapurna is well-known for its various activities such as expeditions, hiking, and climbing. You will be able to see the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayas, as well as the sight of alluring birds and animals, as well as experience the amazing blend of culture and lifestyles. The Annapurna Base Camp trek is an incredible journey through various landscapes and cultures, with rich terraced fields, mountain vistas, picturesque Gurung villages, and a wide range of flora and fauna. Annapurna (8091m) is the world's tenth highest mountain, and its base camp at 4130m is one of the most popular treks. This region stretches from Marshyangdi in the east to Kali Gandaki in the west along the Lamjung Himal in Nepal's central north.
The helicopter day trip to Annapurna Base Camp is the quickest way to get to Annapurna Base Camp and enjoy the mountain in all its glory. We enjoy spectacular views of Machapuchre (Mt. Fishtail), Annapurna I and II, and the Dhaulagiri Mountains during our one-day helicopter trip. We take off from Kathmandu and fly parallel to the northern Himalayan chains before turning east towards the Annapurna base camp.We arrived at the base camp after flying over several landscapes and beautiful villages. We sat here for about 15 minutes, enjoying tea/coffee and the beautiful mountain scenery. On our way back to Kathmandu, we end our one-day visit to Annapurna Base Camp by helicopter.
2 hours of helicopter flight schedule:
1. Kathmandu to Annapurna Base Camp.
2. Annapurna Base Camp to Kathmandu.
1. From Pokhara, the Annapurna range whets your appetite for mountain views.
2. The Annapurna Base Camp is a small collection of lodges located directly across from the Annapurna glacier.
3. Annapurna I (8,091 m) has a lethal allure for mountaineers. Among the eight-thousanders, it has the highest fatality rate.
4. The best seasons to trek to Annapurna Base Camp are from mid-September to November (autumn) and March to May (spring).