Paragliding is the sport of recreational and competitive adventure. Paragliding in Kathmandu, one of the adventure activities carried out within the Kathmandu Valley. The paraglider in Kathmandu was started in 2013. It is performed in the Chapakharka near Phulchoki and Lakuri Bhanjyang. The program offers a bird's-eye view of the Kathmandu valley, the natural landscapes, and the surrounding mountains. As you fly, you will share the airspace with the vultures and eagles of the Himalayas. Paragliding in Kathmandu is carried out by trained pilots and experts. Chapakharka, located at 2,100 meters, is the place from where the flight starts from the top of the hill.
Adventurers can meet their needs by partaking in paragliding in Kathmandu. It is a tandem flight led by certified instructors with professional licenses. Individual pilots can also enroll in a training course. It is a member of the Nepal Paragliding Association and Alapata (NEPHA) and has been certified by the Nepal Civil Aviation Authority (CAAN). The location is at an elevation of 2150 meters above sea level. With one hour of travel time and one hour of return time, the total time spent is 4 to 5 hours. The flight is only 20 minutes long in total. If you want to explore after the flight, the botanical garden might be the best place to unwind.
1. The panoramic route to a beautiful and quiet place.
2. Take off place at Chapkharka, Godavari, Lalitpur.
3. Visit the Botanical Garden of Godavari.
4. Great aerial view of Phulchowki, Kathmandu Valley.
5. View of the mountain likes of Jugal Himal, Ganesh Himal, and Langtang.
Departure time: Daily at 8 AM.
Departure place: Taleju Adventure Pvt Ltd. (Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal).
1. Tandem pilots with prior experience.
2. View of the highest peaks and mountains, as well as the city and valley.
3. Feel the high altitude of more than 2400 meters.
4. Ascend above the clouds. Aerial view of Nepal's only botanical garden.
5. There will be no cliff jumping.
Duration (5 days )
Price ( N/A )
Duration (1 days )
Duration (01 days )
Copyrights 2022 All rights reserved Go Nepal Travel, Tours & Trekking Pvt. Ltd
Developed By : SHREE KC